Governance & Leadership
Strategy Execution cannot be left to chance. It requires commitment from leaders to instil a discipline of follow through on plans and decisions.
Executive sponsorship is essential. We work with the management team to promote open and candid dialogue on strategic issues and foster collaboration between functions and business areas.
The collective leadership team’s ability to anticipate, envision, inspire and empower others to drive and implement change is paramount to the successful implementation of any strategy.
Joel A. Barker
Some of the work we do in this area includes:
- Facilitating the right conversations to surface and address strategic issues and to accelerate execution
- Designing and implementing the strategy review process, cycle and accountabilities
- Accelerating decision making and resource allocation
- Designing reporting templates, process and supporting tools
- Integrating strategy with business planning and quarterly reporting processes
- Creating alternative models to review performance & embedding strategic learning
- Developing the Strategy Management role and function
- Designing a dynamic process to test and adapt the strategy
- Coaching the organisation to develop competencies in managing strategy and in improving strategic thinking