Strategy Clarification & Translation
Strategy is not static. It is a set of integrated decisions that defines a game plan designed to create a shift from an organisation’s current state to its desired future destination. With the fast pace of change and constantly evolving market dynamics, it is ever more important that strategy is reviewed and kept relevant.
We utilise proven tools and methodologies adapted to our clients’ situation to enable leaders to quickly reach consensus on strategic directions and allocate resources to the key priorities over their planning period. Our approach focus on ensuring the strategic options selected are translated into operational terms so that they are easily understood across all levels of the organisation.
Strategy Clarification One
Some of the work we do in this area includes:
- Testing and updating mission an vision
- Developing, refining and adapting strategies
- Defining the transformation journey and the basis for change
- Quantifying the value gap
- Identifying strategic options and assessing risks
- Articulating and mapping the strategic roadmap
- Developing and implementing Balanced Scorecards at enterprise, business unit and functional levels