Human Capital & Organisation Readiness
The implementation of strategy involves many people. Communicating strategy and maintaining momentum for implementation is challenging. Linking strategic objectives with day-to-day goals at different levels of the organisation and ultimately to individuals is difficult. Executives often ask how they can build agility into the organisation so that they can adjust roles and activities expediently as the strategy demands it.
We work with our clients to understand their performance management culture and devise solutions which help align team/individual goals with the business priorities, and engage people to be successful actors in the strategy implementation journey.
Human Capital One
Some of the work we do in this area includes:
- Developing strategic communication to engage and mobilise people
- Aligning strategic objectives with team/individual performance management system
- Identifying & acquiring strategic competencies
- Transforming Human Capital management/reward & recognition models to motivate for the right behaviours and performance
- Developing organisational mechanisms such as theme teams to foster the right dialogue and drive the achievement of shared business objectives across functions and units
We work closely with our partners at ConnectedHR to deliver HR related solutions.