Our registered address is 47 Topsfield Parade, London N8 8PT, United Kingdom.
Strategy Management is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Strategy Management may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2017.
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. If there are one or more points below which you are not happy with, please feel free to leave our website immediately.
3. We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality very seriously and we understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We aim to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate. Our methods for protection are:
- Encrypting any sensitive data such as passwords to websites you own with us, third-party plugins, domains and/or servers you provide to us or we provide to you. Our app of choice for this is 1Password;
- Shredding any sensitive or confidential information we hold within the office immediately after use;
- Any correspondence sent to us with which we may need to keep on file, will be stored in a metal filing cabinet which can only be opened by us.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to any third parties, any information collected through our website.
Information we collect/process with your consent
We are committed to keeping you informed of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), therefore we take the security of personal data seriously and to provide you information on how we use your personal data.
We only collect personal data on our website if it is provided by you via a contact form or we receive an email/correspondence directly from you that may include your name, email address, telephone number, home and/or business address.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
We require this information to understand your needs, to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business;
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would require a response;
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage our business and/or relationship;
- Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services, special offers and/or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address with which you have provided.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful. We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by email, we may collect the data you give to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
As mentioned above, we keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Data which may be processed outside the European Union
Our website is hosted locally in the UK. We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business such as plugins, shopping carts and/or software relating to your business. Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union. For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- both our business and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information.
Access to your personal information
At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving the request, we will provide you with the information within 30 business days.
Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, records or internal systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: This may limit the service we can provide to you in future.
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action – this is an important step in safeguarding your information.
If you have a complaint
Retention period for personal data
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
Compliance with the law
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information with which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in your are visiting.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and will encourage its users wishing to discuss sensitive details, to contact them through the appropriate communication channels already in place such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the chosen social media platform. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own risk and discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Strategy Management Level 17, Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad Street, London EC2M 1QS.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible at the above address/s. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.