Operations & Budget Alignment
The poor linkage between operational activities and strategic decisions, and the lack of alignment of budgets and resources with strategic initiatives are fundamental reasons why well thought out strategies fail.
Our 3 step approach – Corporate Strategy to Business and Functional Strategy to Operational Planning addresses the alignment and execution gap between short-term budgeting/reporting and longer term planning and investments. We build flexibility and co-ordination at the process level to enable our clients to deploy and redirect resources more quickly in the face of ever evolving strategies.
Operations & Budget Alignment One
CEO FTSE 100 company
Some of the work we do in this area includes:
- Cascading corporate and business unit strategy to other organisational levels
- Aligning operational plans with strategic priorities
- Defining detailed roadmaps and aligning operational dashboards with Balanced Scorecard
- Aligning budgets with strategy
- Developing the mechanisms to review strategies and initiatives and adjust resources as necessary